In order to give College Applicants the greatest opportunity for success, their suitability for admission to a program will be assessed and considered based on a range of factors including their academic history and credentials. Each VISH program has academic, language, and status requirements that applicants must satisfy in order to be admitted to that program. Specific admission requirements may vary from program to program. The application process ensures we find not only the best students, but also the most diverse group who fit hand-in-glove with our “Think in the Next Credo”. We make sure that you and your classmates will excel while supporting each other in reaching beyond conventional thinking and becoming the industry-shaping leaders of tomorrow.
Admission requirements for Certificate Courses are the following:
- Application form
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstration of English fluency (applicants who do not have the required English level will be advised to join the English Foundation Program)
- Passport copy
If you wish to enroll in a direct entry (Second Year) for our Diploma program you must also qualify to be able to enter in the level by:
- Submitting a detailed curriculum vitae specifying any professional experience in the field of desired Diploma program (a minimum of 6 months experience is necessary) and academic transcripts
- Submitting educational transcripts
- Passing an entry examination upon arrival in Naples
Or sending an official undergraduate transcript reflecting courses in the field of the desired Certificate along with the grades you received in those courses.
For all Bachelor programs students are required to submit a completed Application Form and certified/official High School Diploma (a certified English translation might be required). In case a student is transferring from another higher education institution, a copy of their certified/official transcript or diploma supplement and passport copy will be required.
If an applicant’s first language is not English, he/she must be able to demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. Students require an English language proficiency of B2 level with a TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5 or Equivalent. Working or studying in an English-speaking environment will usually be sufficient to demonstrate an acceptable competence.
Each qualified applicant will be interviewed by an Admissions officer of VISH or their nominee in person, by telephone, or other communication means. The main purpose of the interview is to select motivated applicants with the ability to benefit from a solid commitment to our program. VISH actively encourages applications from students of all ages, gender, ethnic, and/or social background, and from students with disabilities.
GPA Requirements: For US and Canadian students wishing to complete their Bachelor Program with VISH, they must meet a minimum required cumulative GPA of 2.75.
Letters of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation are not required. If however a student chooses to include a letter, or letters, of recommendation with their application, they must be addressed to VISH Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope. The contents of the letter should address the student’s academic ability, potential and what he/she will gain from studying at VISH.
Personal Statements: An applicant can choose to include a personal statement with their application. This letter should help us learn about you, the applicant, and your qualities beyond your test scores, grades and work history.
Curriculum Vitae: Applicants can elect to send Curriculum Vitae along with their application. This document should reflect the applicant’s work and research history.
MBA, out of the ordinary demands that we accept students who have demonstrated great success in their careers, no matter what their background. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate and look at every aspect of your application.
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of relevant certificates / transcripts
- Copy of passport
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- CV / resume in English
- The names of two professional referees
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university (assessed by VISH admission board)
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications (Target score 550)
English Proficiency Options:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum computer-based test score 213 points
- New internet-based TOEFL (IBT) – minimum 79 points
- IELTS – 6.0 (5.5 minimum in each component)
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
Work experience is not a mandatory requirement, but anyway it may represent an asset.
To join our Master Course in Culinary Arts, you must have successfully completed a post-secondary program (Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelors, etc.) or justify of equivalent relevant work experience.
VISH Master in Culinary Arts courses are taught in English. An appropriate level of understanding is therefore required.
- A through command of English: Past 2 consecutive years of education or professional experience in English
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum
computer-based test score 213 points
- New internet-based TOEFL (IBT) – minimum 79 points
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade C
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module – minimum overall band score 6.0
- Completed Application Form
- Your CV
- Cover letter
- A copy of your transcripts and post-secondary school diploma
- Proof of English (language certificate required unless you have worked/studied full-time for a minimum of two years in English)
- 2 letters of recommendation (professors or employers)
- A copy of your passport/ID card
The program does not require but encourages at least 6 months of full-time work experience in the hospitality industry.