VISH offers a one year full-time Master in Culinary Arts, who wish to enhance and further develop the skill levels. Operate in quality and international culinary environments means to focus on comparing traditional cuisine with its up-to-date interpretations, in order to highlight the outstanding mastery of cuisine throughout Italy’s history and continue to evolve in contemporary times.
Master in Culinary Arts
Master in Culinary Arts
- Introduction of Italian Gastronomy
- Italian Pastry Arts
- Menu Design and Product Development
- Food Cost & Control
- Italian Product & Raw Materials
- Practical Gastronomy Production
- Nutrition Principles
- Personal and Professional Development
- Managing People in the Hospitality
- Managing of Information Technology
- Italian Language
The program is one-year long and aimed to celebrate the outstanding mastery of cuisine that has evolved in Italy over the centuries, the knowledge of quality products, ability to interpret recipes, the awareness of the historical background of dishes, and the capability to match ingredients to create a new and balanced dishes.
The program is specifically designed for professional chefs, culinary graduates, and hospitality graduates who wish to enhance specific skills in culinary arts.
In order to give College Applicants the greatest opportunity for success, their suitability for admission to a program will be assessed and considered based on a range of factors including their academic history and credentials. Each VISH program has academic, language, and status requirements that applicants must satisfy in order to be admitted to that program.
Specific admission requirements may vary from program to program. The application process ensures we find not only the best students, but also the most diverse group who fit hand-in-glove with our “Think in the Next Credo”.
We make sure that you and your classmates will excel while supporting each other in reaching beyond conventional thinking and becoming the industry-shaping leaders of tomorrow.
To join our Master Course in Culinary Arts, you must have successfully completed a post-secondary program (Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelors, etc.) or justify of equivalent relevant work experience.
VISH Master in Culinary Arts courses are taught in English. An appropriate level of understanding is therefore required.
- A through command of English: Past 2 consecutive years of education or professional experience in English
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum
computer-based test score 213 points
- New internet-based TOEFL (IBT) – minimum 79 points
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade C
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module – minimum overall band score 6.0
- Completed Application Form
- Your CV
- Cover letter
- A copy of your transcripts and post-secondary school diploma
- Proof of English (language certificate required unless you have worked/studied full-time for a minimum of
two years in English)
- 2 letters of recommendation (professors or employers)
- A copy of your passport/ID card
The program does not require but encourages at least 6 months of full-time work experience in the hospitality industry.
*International students subject to pay all the fees, before applying for the Student visa.