In order to give College Applicants the greatest opportunity for success, their suitability for admission to a program will be assessed and considered based on a range of factors including their academic history and credentials. Each VISH program has academic, language, and status requirements that applicants must satisfy in order to be admitted to that program.
Specific admission requirements may vary from program to program. The application process ensures we find not only the best students, but also the most diverse group who fit hand-in-glove with our “Think in the Next Credo”. We make sure that you and your classmates will excel while supporting each other in reaching beyond conventional thinking and becoming the industry-shaping leaders of tomorrow.
MBA, out of the ordinary demands that we accept students who have demonstrated great success in their careers, no matter what their background. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate and look at every aspect of your application.
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of relevant certificates / transcripts
- Copy of passport
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- CV / resume in English
- The names of two professional referees
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university (assessed by VISH admission board)
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications (Target score 550)
English Proficiency Options:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum computer-based test score 213 points
- New internet-based TOEFL (IBT) – minimum 79 points
- IELTS – 6.0 (5.5 minimum in each component)
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
Work experience is not a mandatory requirement, but anyway it may represent an asset.